Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Memories of Ms. Donna



I have many happy memories of Ms. Donna. I remember that she was fun, loving, and a great teacher. First, I had a lot of fun with Ms. Donna. Some of the fun things I remember are going sledding in the mountains, going to Disneyland and Arizona, and watching the Kit movie. We also had fun at Awana. Next, she was very loving. She always gave me huge hugs and she also gave me free candy. Finally, she was a great teacher. She taught me writing and history with Addy. I will always have these special memories of Ms. Donna!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Oh, Jordyn this is sweet. I miss Miss Donna so much. Thanks for writing about her. I've been thinking about her a lot. Just tonight I was looking at old posts about her and then I saw this one.

I'm glad you got to spend so much time with her. She was amazing. And I love the picture of you two.

Love,
Miss Michelle :)